Admission Process :Session 2019-2020
How to Apply
Step 1 :Fill in the registration form .Once the form is filled and submitted, a computer generated registration mail will be sent to the email address mentioned by you in the Registration form.
Step 2 :Download the detailed registration form (link in registration mail) and submit it at the school reception along with the required documents or you can also email the scanned copy at email with subject .
Step 3 : Interaction
After the forms have been submitted and verified, Parents will be communicated through call/ SMS and time slot for interaction will be allotted.
Offline : Registration form can be obtained from school reception and submitted with the required documents .
Registration Fee : Rs. 1000 .
REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONFIRM ADMISSION
• For admission to Nursery, a child should be at least 3 years old as on 31st March 2019.
• The child should be born between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016.
• The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school as per the CBSE norms.
Result will be displayed on school reception on the next working day after Interaction .
List of Documents Required
1. Complete registration form (please find the form attached below with the mail)
2. Date of birth certificate (Municipal Corporation issued and self-attested)
3. Copy of Aadhaar card of child and the parents (Self-attested)
4. Income proof (last 3 months salary slip / ITR)
5. Parents qualification documents.
6. Photograph of mother and father. (2 passport size)
7. Photo of child (3 passport size)
8. Residence proof
9. Last class report card (class 1 onwards)
10. T.C.( class 1 onwards )