Terms & Conditions
- No representation or warranty, direct or implied, is made as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information contained in this Disclaimer Policy or on www.stteresschool.in and the same is subject to errors and omissions. All such information must be independently verified by you and you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless St Teresa School against all claims in this regard.
- If you see something in a website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send email to email@example.com
- Updation and accuracy of information contained in web pages depends on providers. Issues of content, accuracy and timeliness should be directed to the providers of those web pages. Those providers include various departments, offices and other units, as well as individual faculty and staff.
- If you use online fee payment, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you shall at all times assume all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Any damage, monetary or otherwise or any loss resulting due to misuse of your personal information shall be to your account and shall be borne exclusively by you.
- St Teresa School reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without further notification.
The information published on the website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. You have agreed not to hold St Teresa School liable to any direct or indirect or consequential damage resulting from using fee payment at www.stteresaschool.in.